PUBLIC RELATIONS SPECIALIST
- Market services to certain clients and consumers.
- Help company achieve objectives and revenue goals.
- Establish milestones and objectives.
- Assist marketing manager with the development of advertising, public relations and all marketing
communications to meet service objectives.
- Prepare quarterly presentations of new services offered by the office that work with marketing manager
to ensure process is efficient.
- Ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Conduct periodic service analysis and optimize as needed.
- Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct mail. Identify media outlets for press releases
- Help with developing and tracking budgets.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
Req. Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Multi-Media Production or related and 12 months
experience in any marketing, public relations or related position.
Resume to ProMedSpine, 16350 Ventura Bl, Ste D569, Encino, CA 91436.