Dr. Gravori is a board-certified spine and neurological surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive spine procedures and pain management. He began his lengthy educational career by obtaining his B.S. in biology from the prestigious University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). He then went on to receive extensive medical training at the University of Rochester, NY, before returning to UCLA for a neurosurgery residency.
As one of the spine specialists at ProMed SPINE, Dr. Gravori takes pride in providing his patients with the best possible back treatments available.
Dr. Gravori’s Mission and Specialties
- Dual Fellowship in Orthopaedic and Neuro Spine Surgery
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
- Board-Certified Neurosurgeon
- Fellowship Trained Spine Surgeon
- Laser Spine Surgery Innovator
- School of Medicine, University of Rochester, New York
- Residency, University of California, Los Angeles, California
Next, learn about Murisiku Raifu, MD.